Water Service - Cancel Services

Moving or Vacating

All water/sewer charges will continue to be the responsibility of the account holder until you notify Utility Billing at Grovetown City Hall to close your account under the account holder's name. Stop service request forms are available online here and can be submitted in person or faxed to 706-868-9312. You may also submit required documents via email at billing@cityofgrovetown.com.

Customers having water deposits will have them applied to the balance on their final bill. It is also important that you give us a forwarding address for your final bill and/or possible refund(s) due to you.

Utility Services: Important Documents