Cancel Services

Moving or Vacating

All water/sewer charges will continue to be the responsibility of the account holder until you notify Utility Billing at Grovetown City Hall to close your account under the account holder's name. 

The City of Grovetown offers the ability to connect or disconnect services online! By using the link below, you can upload the information needed to disconnect service, all without having to stop in at City Hall. Please follow the directions at the following link to disconnect services:

Customers having water deposits will have them applied to the balance on their final bill. It is also important that you give us a forwarding address for your final bill and/or possible refund(s) due to you.

If you have any questions at all about this process, please call Utility Billing at 706-863-4576, ext. 450.

Utility Services: Important Documents