Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Every day Americans experience the horror of fire, but most people don't understand it.
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless, and toxic gas; because it is impossible to see, taste, or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home.
Each family member must know what to do in the event of a fire in the home.
Early warning is essential for every fire escape plan. To ensure your family will be effectively alerted to any fire dangers, use these guidelines when installing and testing smoke alarms.
Falling asleep while smoking can ignite clothing, rugs, and materials used in upholstered furniture.